Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Autor Thema: Set 10184 (Vorsicht, grosses Bild)  (Gelesen 3729 mal)

Ruckzuck

• Vereinsmitglieder
  • Megafig
    • http://www.brick.at
Set 10184 (Vorsicht, grosses Bild)
« am: 18. Oktober 2007, 19:37:00 Nachmittag »

Mal schauen ob das ein echtes Set wird.  ;)

gesehen auf 1oooSteine.de
www.brick.at

"die quantität der subterran nachtschattengewächse verhält sich indirekt proportional zum IQ des agrarökonomen......"

shary

• Administrator
  • Megafig
Re: Set 10184 (Vorsicht, grosses Bild)
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Oktober 2007, 19:53:50 Nachmittag »

Laut fbtb kein fake. Es wurde offenbar im Rahmen der Legoworld in Zwolle präsentiert. Tolles Set  ;D

PS: übrigens gerade entdeckt, dass Stefan das auch bei den neuen 2008 Sets gepostet hat. Gleiche Idee zur gleichen Zeit  ;)
Unsere LEGO Fan Seite: www.brick.at

Stefan

• Vereinsmitglieder
  • Megafig
  • Space MOCer
    • flickr
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Oktober 2007, 20:37:24 Nachmittag »

Hehe, fast um die gleiche Zeit  ;D
Ich hab nur ein bisschen kleineres Bild gepostet.
Das Set sieht doch wirklich toll aus, schöne Gebäude und gute Details (schaut euch mal die Parkbänke an!)
Meine MOCs auf flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brainbikerider/

Legolize it!

stoffer70

• Megafig
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Oktober 2007, 21:49:37 Nachmittag »

Ja und die goldene steine beim springbrunnen. ;D

shary

• Administrator
  • Megafig
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Oktober 2007, 09:05:43 Vormittag »

Hier der Brief von Kjeld zu diesem Set (gefunden auf 1000steine) - womit endgültig klar sein dürfte, dass es sich um ein grenzgeniales Geburtstagsset handelt, dass sich wohl kaum einer von uns entgehen lassen will ;D

Dear Lego consumer

It has been a real pleasure to help design this anniversary model, with 2008 marking the 50th anniversary of the original LEGO ® brick patent.

Designing the model has led me to think back to my own childhood games and to many years it took to develop the LEGO brick as we know it today.

The first LEGO bricks, launched in 1949, were hollow and had slits in each end where you could attach windows and doors. The LEGO name, however, was not placed on all of the bricks. This only became standard practice in 1954, when the LEGO logo was stamped into the top of the hollow element. In 1956 the LEGO name was placed instead on the brick knobs. This repositioning of the name stresses the extensive work undertaken in the form workshop to improve the brick´s clutching power - something my father Godfred Kirk Christiansen, was heavily involved in.

Improving the LEGO brick´s clutching power is about two things: first, the company´s fundamental belief in the unlimited possibilities of play, i.e. anything can be built using LEGO elements, and second, my grandfather Ole Kirk Kristiansen´s philosophy that when it comes to children "Only the best is good enough".

One early brick prototype had two tubes inside, but it was never marketed because it just wasn´t good enough. Finally, in 1957, the solution was found - a brick with three tubes inside that had a perfect three-point connection.

My father was well aware that the discovery might inspire others to find similar solutions. So he continued to search for alternative ways to achieve clutching power.
This resulted in four different alternatives: one was a brick with three crosses instead of tubes, which was used in a LEGO product sold in Italy and Japan.

On 28 January 1958, at precisely 13.58, my father filed for "a patent in Denmark for play building blocks" including drawings and the principles of plastic mold injection. The patent has since been registered in 33 countries.

Since then, my grandfather´s dream that every child in this world should be able to play with LEGO bricks has come true. To date more than 400.000.000.000 LEGO elements have been made. That means that in theory every person on earth has 52 LEGO elements.

Model 700 (da konnte ich leider nicht lesen, was genau hinter der Nummer steht)was one of the first boxes to feature the new LEGO brick, it is therefore only natural that in this anniversary year we celebrate the LEGO brick with this special model - inspired by the LEGO System of Play box from 1958 featuring a garage which was my favourite model back then.

Best regards,
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Oktober 2007, 09:07:18 Vormittag von shary »

shary

• Administrator
  • Megafig
« Antwort #5 am: 20. Oktober 2007, 11:04:15 Vormittag »

Und noch eine Info, die Jan aus Zwolle nachgeschossen hat: das Set kommt im Jänner und wird mit knapp 2000 Teilen 150 Euro kosten.